Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Format & Rules

Go down

Format & Rules Empty Format & Rules

Post by P3pSy Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:25 pm

*If you want to post your mods that you use IG and request a mod please follow this format:

-Tittle of subject :
"[Showcase]Mod Name" or "[Showcase]My pack of mods"

-Your name IG:
-Name of the Modificaton :
-What the Modificaton do:
-Video/pictures of the Modificaton: (The video or pictures need to be made on LOW server, in case you want to post one make sure that you don't show the ip of a server or name)
-Download link: (You can upload them on Google Drive,Mediafire,2Shared,Mega)
-What programs needed to install the Modificaton:
-How you can install the Modificaton: (ex-copy that on x folder  use spark to etc ... show the folders where the mods need to be installed.)

*You want a cool mod ? post by following the format what mod you want and maybe we can help you :

-Tittle of subject: "[Request]Mod Name"

-Name of the Modificaton you want: (Ex-Veggetation off)
-Video/pictures of the Modificaton: (Must not contain any server IP's or Name which can be considered as advertisement)

*About reply's:
-You can reply on a topic with a vote :-1 or +1(just one time) or a advice that the download link dont work .

*Rules:

-Don't spam the section with the same mods or your mods that you use IG ,1 time is enough.
-In any presentation of mods you need to post videos or pictures of it to be sure that is not a keylogger ,virus etc . if a video or picture it's not posted the post you make will be deleted and you will be suspicious.
-Don't post cheats, this can be punished with a ban IG .
-Don't sell mods with IG money or real money.
-If any of the links given leads to a virus or malcious attack player will be banned.

Last edited by [LOW]Blackbeard on Tue May 23, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor Adjustments and Refurbish)
P3pSy
P3pSy
Very Important Person

http://www.scaryforkids.com/pics/Yahoo-Search.htm

Back to top Go down