Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An answer to all those newbie pilots who think that "Hover slows you down and kills you"

+2
[LOW]Night[M]are
Brutal
6 posters

Go down

An answer to all those newbie pilots who think that "Hover slows you down and kills you" Empty An answer to all those newbie pilots who think that "Hover slows you down and kills you"

Post by Brutal Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:11 pm

This is a compilation of my Dogfight kills with the name Slayer_(on other server) with some real pro DFers. All my nicks are in the title of the video. I hope you guys will like it.

Thanks...!!!

Brutal

Back to top Go down

An answer to all those newbie pilots who think that "Hover slows you down and kills you" Empty Re: An answer to all those newbie pilots who think that "Hover slows you down and kills you"

Post by [LOW]Night[M]are Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Nice skills mate Smile Smile
[LOW]Night[M]are
[LOW]Night[M]are
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

An answer to all those newbie pilots who think that "Hover slows you down and kills you" Empty Re: An answer to all those newbie pilots who think that "Hover slows you down and kills you"

Post by [SAR]Noah Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 am

As I said that exact quote you use in your title I feel obliged to reply to you.

You claim hovering doesn't slow you down, while you proceed to show a video in which hovering slows you down.

Don't get me wrong, I am not hating on your skills whatsoever. In fact, using hover gives you a lot of possibilities and extra angles to attack from and it requires way more skill to be precise. However, if you do not slow down like I do, it is just way harder for you to hit me, because I am a constant moving target.

You're a great Hydra pilot, but when belittle another pilot by calling him a noob (see the title of this very post.) because he utilizes different tactics than you it just makes you seem like an immature player.

Hope to fight you in the skies soon!

[SAR]Noah
[SAR]Noah

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd_OGOFNGXInehruC_eCYUA

Back to top Go down

Post by [SAR]Thespian Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:01 am

Do you even Rustler Bruh? xD
[SAR]Thespian
[SAR]Thespian

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:31 am

[SAR]Noah wrote:As I said that exact quote you use in your title I feel obliged to reply to you.

You claim hovering doesn't slow you down, while you proceed to show a video in which hovering slows you down.

Don't get me wrong, I am not hating on your skills whatsoever. In fact, using hover gives you a lot of possibilities and extra angles to attack from and it requires way more skill to be precise. However, if you do not slow down like I do, it is just way harder for you to hit me, because I am a constant moving target.

You're a great Hydra pilot, but when belittle another pilot by calling him a noob (see the title of this very post.) because he utilizes different tactics than you it just makes you seem like an immature player.

Hope to fight you in the skies soon!

It's just a reply to what some guyz were constantly telling me in game.........but dont take it otherwise coz i wanted to show my style of DF maybe yours is different. Moreover "Hovering" gives you more perfection in these things-->
1. Lag Shot
2. Skin Shot
3. Fall Away
4. Reverse Shot
5. Weird Barrel
6. Bad Move
7. Reverse Shot With Flip
8. Attacking in Circle
and so on...
Anyways Thanks for Watching.

Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 am

[SAR]Thespian wrote:Do you even Rustler Bruh? xD

Nope, I don't like to play with rustler, I prefer Hydras only.

Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Kashii Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:06 pm

That beautiful skill.
[LOW]Kashii
[LOW]Kashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 am

[LOW]Kashii wrote:That beautiful skill.
Thanks mate..... Smile Wink

Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryd3R Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:54 am

Nice flying skills, you got them xD
Ryd3R
Ryd3R

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:54 pm

thanks a lot man <3

Brutal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down