Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

issues related with my account

2 posters

Go down

issues related with my account Empty issues related with my account

Post by peaguses Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:40 pm

In-game name:[DS]peaguses

well its all about my whole account so i dont think giving info about other stuffs.
So here the thing. I was ig when the Version 5.4 was released. at that time /usetag command was present which i used to see how it will work but i was having the clan tag already in my name. After using that command it said that tag has been removed and while logging in next time dont use tag in ur name. And after that my name on the screen changed from [DS]peaguses to [D] only. now while i m logging in with the Name [DS]peaguses it says u have not registered yet.Although i was trying to see so now that account is being created but its with 0 stats. while on the other hand if i use the name peaguses only it show me the stats which i was having in version v4.
i lost around 15k+ score and around 2M of money. plz help me in getting my stats back.

P.S.- I also used /savestats when the server was closing the connection for new version to be launched. So i hope i can get all my stats back from there.
issues related with my account Screen27
well that person with the name [D is me i think.
well here are some other screenshots
issues related with my account Screen28
Well this one from 12 Days ago.
issues related with my account Screen29
peaguses
peaguses

Back to top Go down

issues related with my account Empty Re: issues related with my account

Post by [LOW]Bamby Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:45 pm

Refunded
[LOW]Bamby
[LOW]Bamby