Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation Application. ---->PROCESSED

3 posters

Go down

Resignation Application. ---->PROCESSED Empty Resignation Application. ---->PROCESSED

Post by Carbon Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:10 pm

In-Game Name: CarbonDieOxide[BLS]
Reason: Actually, it is schools, Day by day we grow up more and we get more responsibilities to do, Family to care for, Future to plan for, I dont wanna make it so dramatic, I've spent the best days here in BLS, when i was a newbie in BLS, i was working hard for it even though i dont have any authorizations, but i was doing what i am able to just to help the clan, there was a strong bond between me and the clan and the clan members, I wasn't caring about anything but the clan, Day by day i got the co rank and after that the leader rank, I've never thought that i may get these ranks one day but i knew that hard work can do anything you cant imagine, I just want to send a message to the new members and the new co and the new leader, I give you a trusteeship, Care about this clan and make it grow up more, Our clan is the first clan on the server which makes it ancient, Judge the truth, Prevent fights, make peace and Love, And at last Good Luck.

Sincerely,
Carbon.
Carbon
Carbon

Back to top Go down

Resignation Application. ---->PROCESSED Empty Re: Resignation Application. ---->PROCESSED

Post by [BLS]XTitanX Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:53 pm

We will miss you dear Ahmad . I hope you always succeed in your life . I love you I love you

and I HOPE SEE YOU AGAIN IN BLS.

BYE BYE leader Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. Good Luck
[BLS]XTitanX
[BLS]XTitanX

Back to top Go down

Resignation Application. ---->PROCESSED Empty Re: Resignation Application. ---->PROCESSED

Post by [BLS]Life_ Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Well, I hope you come back to [BLS]. Luv ya Carbon <3.

Good Luck for future!

Resignation Processed.
[BLS]Life_
[BLS]Life_
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down