Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A change in admin duty needs to be made & Hospital bug.

2 posters

Go down

Admin - A change in admin duty needs to be made & Hospital bug. Empty A change in admin duty needs to be made & Hospital bug.

Post by Extreme Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:54 am

1) A change in /admin duty : When someone shots or hits us when we are playing as normal guy and we do /kill or /sc or whatever to get us respawned or killed or for some other things which get us killed then respawned too we get a death , this can be used to prevent command usage to evade death and that is good but when we are in admin duty and someone hits / shots us we don't lose health don't we.. but then when we do /kill instead of using the command the original cmd to off admin duty we get killed (the kill list shows that) , it shouldn't happen with admin duty as we have infinite health there, I only have one image for now regarding the bug and that is enough as I already explained everything: https://imgur.com/PJdRRTO (just check the kill list and you'll be able to know the thing).

2) Hospital bug: Today I went to capture Hospital but it didn't respond, I relogged 1-2 times to make sure that if I am bugged or it's just the server but the result was the same... I couldn't capture neither anybody else:

Last edited by Ex on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Admin - A change in admin duty needs to be made & Hospital bug. Empty Re: A change in admin duty needs to be made & Hospital bug.

Post by [BLS]Life_ Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Hopsital is bugged happened with me too, these minor bugs will be fixed in v 4.0.
[BLS]Life_
[BLS]Life_
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down