Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbing Bug

4 posters

Go down

Disturbing Bug  Empty Disturbing Bug

Post by Mr.JoJi Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:32 am

Hello I am here to discuss about LOW heavy Vehicles.The Problem is that today when i was playing i found that in order to drive seasparrow(machinegun helicopter) we need either a Pilot License or Pilot Rank.Here If we want to fly Hunter(machinegun + Rocket). We also need a Pilot Rank or Pilot License but in the sense there is a huge difference in both Seasparrow and Hunter Hunter Can shoot+rockets but seasparrow can only shoot.So what is the sense in this, Both are on the same rank why would people use seasparrow over Hunter ?

Please I request You to Transfer Seasparrow on a lower class or create a new rank for this vehicle.Please reply my message

Mr.JoJi

Back to top Go down

Disturbing Bug  Empty Re: Disturbing Bug

Post by DragonWarrior Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:48 pm

NO bro
THAT IS RULE OF OUR LOW OBEY AND PLAY THIS IS NO A BUG

REQUEST A LOCK HERE AND DONT
SPAM

IF U DISTURBING U R SELF? THIS IS NOT A BUG AND DISTURBING. FORGOT SEASPARROW LIKE ME. I FORGOT LOWSERVER BECAUSE OF WRONGLY BAN. ANYWAY GOODLUCK
DragonWarrior
DragonWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.JoJi Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:07 pm

DragonWarrior wrote:NO bro
THAT IS RULE OF OUR LOW OBEY AND PLAY THIS IS NO A BUG

REQUEST A LOCK HERE AND DONT
SPAM

IF U DISTURBING U R SELF? THIS IS NOT A BUG AND DISTURBING. FORGOT SEASPARROW LIKE ME. I FORGOT LOWSERVER BECAUSE OF WRONGLY BAN. ANYWAY GOODLUCK

Sea Sparrow is an important part of any war. It is like disable the swan-off shotgun i wont just shut up on this stupidity and also we are allowed to freely share how we feel and what should be and what should be not on the server.I thought it was a bug and the admins didn't saw this so i posted it in the Bug Report section.And also as a player of this server it is our duty to help and feedback admins and developers of LOW

Mr.JoJi

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Night[M]are Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:44 pm

First of all those arent bugs,the vehicles are assigned like that by the scripters and i dont think there will be any changes to that.
[LOW]Night[M]are
[LOW]Night[M]are
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]H2O Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:36 pm

This is not a bug, sea sparrow is in the class of a hunter because both are heavy helicopters that can fire and has aim, a sea sparrow can easily kill too many people and isn't that much different from a hunter, and pilot license is made for those who can't complete the score requirement for pilot class which means sea sparrows and hunters are easily acquired by many ways.
[LOW]H2O
[LOW]H2O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum