Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP Hydra Stunts Compilation

+5
Diablo[SN]
Rainbow_Warrior[S6]
[BLS]Life_
OpPaiN_
[LOW]Hydra
9 posters

Go down

SA-MP Hydra Stunts Compilation Empty SA-MP Hydra Stunts Compilation

Post by Extreme Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:43 pm

Note: Video no longer available

Caption:

Heyyy, how's it going?

Nothing's been posted on the forum for a long while. Hopefully the community is doing well during these tough times. COVID-19 is such a bitch smh, it is saddening & terrifying how millions of people already have gotten affected by the virus. You gotta show courage in the face of adversity and hope for the better though.

Now I'm well aware of the fact that activity of the members has been in a constant decline on the forum as well but I've noticed some still check in on the website from time to time.

Why'd I make this? I'd say partly due to extreme boredom. Video editing tutorials caught my interest the previous week & my bro just got Sony Vegas so I figured making videos would be really easy for me. While going through the data in my external hard drive, I stumbled upon these old stunting clips & I knew they'd make a fine compilation. The process was time-consuming but sorta worth it, I'm glad I did this. Cut me some slack if you don't find the video entertaining enough as it's my first time making such content.

P.S. I'd like to give a shout-out to my mate CJS who taught me the basics of aerial stunting in addition to developing my interest in it

Last edited by Thiccachu (Extreme) on Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:29 am; edited 4 times in total

Extreme
Very Important Person

[LOW]Glitched[SN] likes this post

Back to top Go down

SA-MP Hydra Stunts Compilation Empty Re: SA-MP Hydra Stunts Compilation

Post by OpPaiN_ Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:36 pm

It's been a while for real. I hope everyone is well. I don't expect anyone to remember me but I was [LOW]OpPaiN.

OpPaiN_

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:01 am

OpPaiN_ wrote:It's been a while for real. I hope everyone is well. I don't expect anyone to remember me but I was [LOW]OpPaiN.

Glad to see someone finally replied. This is amazing, considering the current state of the forum. Anyhow, I've prolly played alongside you by the username [LOW]Extreme. Apparently you weren't particularly active at the time I joined the server. It's been ages since I last saw your in-game name Smile If only the players could meet up somehow so we could get to catch up on each others' lives and stuff. I'm feeling nostalgic rn haha

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Hydra Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:29 pm

Impressive, thanks for sharing this video.
[LOW]Hydra
[LOW]Hydra
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by [BLS]Life_ Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:01 pm

Honestly, I missed this icon a lot SA-MP Hydra Stunts Compilation I_folder_new_big
Very nostalgic.
[BLS]Life_
[BLS]Life_
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by OpPaiN_ Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:29 am

Thiccachu (Extreme) wrote:
OpPaiN_ wrote:It's been a while for real. I hope everyone is well. I don't expect anyone to remember me but I was [LOW]OpPaiN.

Glad to see someone finally replied. This is amazing, considering the current state of the forum. Anyhow, I've prolly played alongside you by the username [LOW]Extreme. Apparently you weren't particularly active at the time I joined the server. It's been ages since I last saw your in-game name Smile If only the players could meet up somehow so we could get to catch up on each others' lives and stuff. I'm feeling nostalgic rn haha

My bad I was [LOW]OpPainGH but Hey man lol I remember you. That is crazy. I never thought anyone would have replied lol. If we could get the staff and some active members on a small groupchat or something, that would be amazing. The nostalgia right now lol.

OpPaiN_

Back to top Go down

Post by [BLS]Life_ Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:47 am

OpPaiN_ wrote:

My bad I was [LOW]OpPainGH but Hey man lol I remember you. That is crazy. I never thought anyone would have replied lol. If we could get the staff and some active members on a small groupchat or something, that would be amazing. The nostalgia right now lol.
You can join our discord, we frequently talk there. https://discord.gg/dfJH4qj
[BLS]Life_
[BLS]Life_
Very Important Person

OpPaiN likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OpPaiN Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:13 pm

[BLS]Life_ wrote:
OpPaiN_ wrote:

You can join our discord, we frequently talk there. https://discord.gg/dfJH4qj

Sounds good. I just joined under the name "Xav"

OpPaiN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow_Warrior[S6] Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:33 am

People still actually check the forum damn. Also, great video
Rainbow_Warrior[S6]
Rainbow_Warrior[S6]
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo[SN] Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:23 pm

Never change Wink Wink
Diablo[SN]
Diablo[SN]

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:56 pm

I had almost forgotten about Lords of war but thought I'd comment... One of many great memories I've had and I'm not going to lie, I have missed what we had here and the server that everyone came to enjoy. I'd be interested in helping start the server again - If anyone is interested especially at Rock_man. Despite the issues, gameplay was better than any other server I had played before - miss you all!
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Glitched[SN] Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:22 pm

bounce
[LOW]Glitched[SN]
[LOW]Glitched[SN]

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:20 pm

[LOW]CJS[SR71] wrote:I had almost forgotten about Lords of war but thought I'd comment... One of many great memories I've had and I'm not going to lie, I have missed what we had here and the server that everyone came to enjoy. I'd be interested in helping start the server again - If anyone is interested especially at Rock_man. Despite the issues, gameplay was better than any other server I had played before - miss you all!

Damn, I honestly never expected you to reply. I thought making this video would somehow help bring the server back on, but that's never gonna happen I guess. This was the greatest SA-MP server to have ever existed. A community consisting of amazing people whom I'll never forget. Welp, life goes on, I just hope everyone's living a happy life <3

Extreme
Very Important Person

[BLS]Life_, [DS]iCyberGhost and [LOW]Glitched[SN] like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OpPaiN Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:03 am

[LOW]CJS[SR71] wrote:I had almost forgotten about Lords of war but thought I'd comment... One of many great memories I've had and I'm not going to lie, I have missed what we had here and the server that everyone came to enjoy. I'd be interested in helping start the server again - If anyone is interested especially at Rock_man. Despite the issues, gameplay was better than any other server I had played before - miss you all!

Ayoo for sure. Im down to see what I can do to help revive the server. Damn I really miss yall

OpPaiN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down