Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving The Server

4 posters

Go down

Leaving The Server Empty Leaving The Server

Post by Th3Cra2yGam3r Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:28 am

Hi EveryOne,

Cjs and rock i am sorry for cheating

well i used hacks like pro aim and infinitezoom and namtetag hack etc. and well cjs i lied that i have 800 score but i didnt have i am the chinnurcokz who got banned by you only and well i said all my mistakescauz it made a big problem in my life i cant say them.well i acted like firesoul but he is already banned for insulting thats why i asked you CJS. welll i am leaving the server i know my mistakes bYBYEBYE AKkkkk. rock oyu know the drama of the firesoul right you only caught me.anyway BB GUys good bye

Sorry Cjs Extreemly Sorry

Th3Cra2yGam3r

Back to top Go down

Leaving The Server Empty Re: Leaving The Server

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:46 am

Now I'm only tightening my trust with players even further, that's really a disappointing thing to see. After all we do, you just come and hack because some of your "issues" I couldn't give a shit about, well frankly it makes an issue here.
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by GhOsT_KiLLeR Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:52 am

I just dont get 1 thing.What do hackers think??.I mean they hack,get banned by admins so what did the hacker win here?.Nothing -_-
GhOsT_KiLLeR
GhOsT_KiLLeR

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]H2O Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:18 pm

Wrong place to post this kind of topics. If you can't read the title its 'Introduction' which means if you're new to server post here to let members know who you are. not for what you're posting now.
Please move it to OFF-Topic or Discussions.
You hacked in this server, and you got banned its very simple, if you wish to get unbanned post in un ban section and try your luck maybe you will get unbanned and maybe you'll be forced to donate 5$ for unban. If you're just posting to say you're leaving don't worry, you're not required to do so. Just leave.

GhOsT_KiLLeR wrote:I just dont get 1 thing.What do hackers think??.I mean they hack,get banned by admins so what did the hacker win here?.Nothing -_-

They are hacking for fun, they don't care if they'll get banned or not. Most of hackers think admins won't notice them or members won't report them. Well, don't worry admins can get all of those out of the server. If you see a hacker and there's a admin online report him using /report. If there are no online administrators, report him on forum.
[LOW]H2O
[LOW]H2O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down