Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Score App

2 posters

Go down

Lost Score App Empty Lost Score App

Post by Sgt.Follas. Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Hey! I think most of you don't know me.. but i know [LOW]CJS does..

I am new to forums because i used to play [LOW] on 2015 and didn't register on the forums because it said "Spammer IP" well, when i found the new server "Call of Duty Lords of War REOPPENING" i entered and it says "Register"

In-Game name: Sgt.Follas
Score i had: 2300+ (Don't remember the exact)
any proof: Well sorry but i don't have proof, but you can ask [LOW]CJS, he knows me..

I think i lost my score because the server re-oppened, anyways, please try to help me. Smile

P.S: Hey CJS, im sorry for what i did in the past Razz

Once i get my score back, im gonna apply for [LOW] tag!
Sgt.Follas.
Sgt.Follas.

Back to top Go down

Lost Score App Empty Re: Lost Score App

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Due to you being banned in the old server, no stats are being set back.
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Lost Score App Empty Past is PAST

Post by Sgt.Follas. Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:27 pm

I said u 1000+ Times that I didnt hacked! It was my stupid brother.. He told me, when I came back from shower I saw "Banned" now really, wtf! I have to suffer my brother's fault?! Also it was in the old server! Not in the new.. Please I request, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! Please give my score back and give me a second chance for gods sake! Please please please please!! I'm really really sorry for my brother! Please! :'( I'm truly sorry..
Sgt.Follas.
Sgt.Follas.

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:39 pm

You firstly say "I'm sorry for what I did in the past" as if clearly stating it's you, then only blame it on others, which we've all heard these stories before.

I don't care who did what on whoever's account, you are responsible and liable for your own account. I also don't take that as an excuse, as if you even tell your brothers your passwords. If you want to claim that you left your computer on so he could have been in the server without your password, well he would then have to relog for any newly installed hacks to take effect, which relogging requires your password. If he never relogged, it just means you had hacks already in your game. Of course its the past, but because you were banned and evading it doesn't just come back to a completely clean slate. Just because we re-opened it's not just a free ticket to be unbanned with nothing lost, past effects the present, and history always repeats itself. You have a second chance, so use it. No stats will be set back, locked.
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down