Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Kill bug.

3 posters

Go down

Fake Kill bug. Empty Fake Kill bug.

Post by Extreme Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:04 am

Today, a guy named Yasirrocks was in England team and was flying a hunter in the France base and was shooting at the briefcase, he seemed to try to shoot me there when I was running towards a chopper but he wasn't able to do so, afterwards I did /st and guess what?, the kill list showed that he killed me and as obvious, that showed that earlier he probably shot me with his hunter's machine gun when I was running towards a chopper and then when I switched my team, the kill list showed that I got killed by him, but trust me guys .. I don't know why this happened as he never really shot me which shows that he got a Fake Kill, well, most likely this happened because there was a bug and as I have no proofs, I hope that you guys try to see it yourself , thanks in advance.

P.S: Sorry for not having any proof, but I had to inform you guys about this bug.

Last edited by (^|^) on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 4 times in total

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Fake Kill bug. Empty Re: Fake Kill bug.

Post by United Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:51 am

I think, that you got some damage from hunter or its blast. Thus when doing /st, the server counted as death evade and gave you one death. It won't happen from server side, without a reason. So no such bug, until unless a player use's fake kill cheat.
United
United

http://www.compfacts.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]H2O Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:26 pm

That's not a bug at all, I'm quite sure he damaged you before you change your team, because if he didn't damage you the server would not count it as a kill, unless he's a hacker himself.
[LOW]H2O
[LOW]H2O

Back to top Go down

Fake Kill bug. Empty RE: Fake Kill Bug.

Post by Extreme Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Never mind guys, as I have no proof I can prove nothing here, you are right .. it can be that he shot me before I switched by team ... anyways thanks for the reply guys.

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down