Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found out two bugs.

3 posters

Go down

Found out two bugs. Empty Found out two bugs.

Post by [LOW]H2O Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:45 am

Alright so, I've tried out the new way of ending the Anti-SK with the left mouse button, it told me that it's over after pressing the button but after 10 seconds it repeated it again (Repeated the message, rest my weapons and gave me them again).

Another issue is that when you change your class from Sniper to any other class you don't become visible on the map, so if I choose the Pilot class after the Sniper class I'll be invisible on the map and I'll have the ability of driving the heavy air vehicles which is unfair as anyone is required to pay for the Pilot-License to have the ability of driving the heavy air vehicles with the sniper class.

Thanks for taking time to read.
[LOW]H2O
[LOW]H2O

Back to top Go down

Found out two bugs. Empty Re: Found out two bugs.

Post by Sherlock Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:59 pm

[LОW]H2О[SR71] wrote:Alright so, I've tried out the new way of ending the Anti-SK with the left mouse button, it told me that it's over after pressing the button but after 10 seconds it repeated it again (Repeated the message, rest my weapons and gave me them again).

Another issue is that when you change your class from Sniper to any other class you don't become visible on the map, so if I choose the Pilot class after the Sniper class I'll be invisible on the map and I'll have the ability of driving the heavy air vehicles which is unfair as anyone is required to pay for the Pilot-License to have the ability of driving the heavy air vehicles with the sniper class.

Thanks for taking time to read.
The 1 bug is the one i'm telling when i get ban,i punch to air xDDD,and then my other spawn protection(Infinite Health protection) will end,and after 10 seconds,the other spawn protection(Non Infinite Health protection) will end.

after choosing a class like sniper,there should be a ShowPlayerDialog,will show those Bonus like sniper bonus,and the weapons and there should be choose another class or back,and Choose.
so that it can avoid a player having a two class in-game.I hope it will help
Sherlock
Sherlock
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Rock_Man Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:28 am

Bug Fixed
[LOW]Rock_Man
[LOW]Rock_Man
Server Manager

https://lordsofwar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down