Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shortest Woman Alive In the World-[Guinness World Records]!

2 posters

Go down

Shortest Woman Alive In the World-[Guinness World Records]! Empty Shortest Woman Alive In the World-[Guinness World Records]!

Post by Extreme Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Shortest woman alive in the world, she is 22+ years old and look how short she is:-

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Shortest Woman Alive In the World-[Guinness World Records]! Empty Re: Shortest Woman Alive In the World-[Guinness World Records]!

Post by [BLS]Life_ Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Why are you post hunting ?
[BLS]Life_
[BLS]Life_
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Shortest Woman Alive In the World-[Guinness World Records]! Empty Re: Shortest Woman Alive In the World-[Guinness World Records]!

Post by Extreme Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:07 pm

[LOW]Invincible[DA] wrote:Why are you post hunting ?
Lof wtf post hunting, do you even know what post hunting is?, post hunting is making useless posts, these posts aren't useless these are for fun, like if if someone doesn't know about these records and when he will know he will get shocked so it's some kind of fun ok, and please always think before you speak, don't make me repeat myself again ok.

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by [BLS]Life_ Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:41 pm

I don't want to fight but I am saying that its not fun for me
[BLS]Life_
[BLS]Life_
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:43 pm

[LOW]Invincible[DA] wrote:I don't want to fight but I am saying that its not fun for me
Fight lol, it's obvious that nobody wants that because it's just a topic for fun and yea if it's not fun for you then why did the 1st time you said that why are you post hunting this shows that who's post hunting Wink xd

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down