Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/dm , /qdm and /tr bug.

4 posters

Go down

/dm , /qdm and /tr bug. Empty /dm , /qdm and /tr bug.

Post by Extreme Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:34 pm

/tr bug :

As you can see in this video, when I was in team selection I switched to France's team selection and then when I did /tr I was able to chat with France's team players, but as the video shows I was in the team selection not in the France team.

/dm and /qdm bug :

As you can see in this video I was in the team selection, I pressed the spawn button to join France team but I couldn't as it was full, then when I did /dm the server showed that I was in the sniper dm, I mean how will I be able to join a dm when I am not even in a team and then when I did /qdm the server said "leaving dm" because as per the server I was in a dm but as the video shows I wasn't and after that I was spawned as a France player.

P.S : This can be used for force spawning yourself to a team you want to join but can't because of it being full.

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

/dm , /qdm and /tr bug. Empty Re: /dm , /qdm and /tr bug.

Post by [BLS]Life_ Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:49 pm

For the first one: It is not a bug its just the script, when you are in the selection of teams you can chat in the team radio of the team you are viewing that time.

For the second one Ye its a bug because when we are not spawned how the hell can we join a dm? and this will make the team balance all destoyed
[BLS]Life_
[BLS]Life_
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:41 am

[FT]Motivator wrote:
For the first one: It is not a bug its just the script, when you are in the selection of teams you can chat in the team radio of the team you are viewing that time.
It's a bug or a mistake who cares, it just needs to be fixed, because of this you can see a team's chat in which you didn't even choose.

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

/dm , /qdm and /tr bug. Empty Hahahaha i using it bug when my England team was full i type /dm while on England team selection after i joined dm & again type /qdm then i joined England team while on full also & get direct class selection dialog.

Post by Cheat_Engine Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:12 am

:-D B-)
Cheat_Engine
Cheat_Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]Rock_Man Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:57 am

Bug fixed, thx for reporting.
[LOW]Rock_Man
[LOW]Rock_Man
Server Manager

https://lordsofwar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum