Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing

2 posters

Go down

Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing Empty Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] Sat May 02, 2015 2:17 pm

This is becoming more regular, the lag is terrible constantly when more then 35 players are on. This issue now in my opinion is worse, the fake kill. This is not a hacker doing but the server, it's killing a random person three times and kicks the victim and gives the same amount of score for the kill to the killer (score of three kills). Here is an SS of what happens;

Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing Image

Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing Image

The server now with over 50 players is almost unplayable. After the server restarts the fake kill is gone, but it comes back eventually.
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing Empty Re: Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing

Post by [LOW]Hydra Sat May 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Half the problem with better host solves.and I think that I and others wanted
[LOW]Hydra
[LOW]Hydra
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing Empty Re: Serious problem with Server lag and also server fake killing

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] Sun May 03, 2015 7:24 am

Another thing I want to also mention is the 'Everyone's stats has been saved automatically' then the server restarts. This not only annoys everyone IG but the server does this sometimes so regularly (5 times it happened with two minute intervals) the players go from 50 to less then 5. Don't know what the reason is for why the server chooses to restart but it is becoming more repetitive.
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down