Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@Darkness....

3 posters

Go down

@Darkness.... Empty @Darkness....

Post by [DS]Thor Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:59 pm

@Darkness 
you are useless. I joined France because i was trying to record that hacker [Evil]Sniper i reported him 3-4 times but he didn't check my report that's why i join france team...
 u dont know shit about our rules , I think you are DUMB. 
I never found any issues with any clan member but your behaviour is a problem ever, literally. As far as I can tell, your behaviour is.. 
you can see. "im trying to record that hacker" next time think twice before making useless topic
let me clear a few things for you. IM not forced to play in the server not even you so if you think that the reporting hackers is bad. Trust me one will stop you from leaving this community. Smile 
@Darkness.... Sa-mp-345
[DS]Thor
[DS]Thor

Back to top Go down

@Darkness.... Empty Re: @Darkness....

Post by Darkness Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:11 pm

About team: As u were england and the hacker too, when u wanted to change the team and record him you should choose Germany and not France because we have 2 clan teams.
About report: 1 report is enough and u kept spamming the /report by reporting him 3 times when u report u need to be patient as all good players do, that time i already was on him but didn't catch anything and then , later he got banned from the server.
"you know shit about our rules" Just tell me one thing, in clan rules where i can see that i can change the team if i have to record a hacker, its clear when u wanted to record him, You Should choose GERMANY as we have 2 clan teams saying it again.
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by [DS]Thor Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:25 pm

you are just trying to find an excuse...
Germany base is far he was playing in england team. 
I just  /report him and u spectate him for 1 min.... 
checking report for 1 min doesn't solve the problem. You just check my report for 1 min and start playing!.  its 10 times harder to catch aimbot you have no idea how to catch a hacker. 

You already missed many things. Don't make me mention them again
[DS]Thor
[DS]Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 pm

I really have no comments for what u're saying.
Who make excuses? "Germany is too far from england" - the player/hacker didn't leave the server till 1 or 2 hours.
How did they make me an admin when i have no idea to catch a hacker.
You can't even imagine how a big responibility is when you are an admin
I have 4+ years experience as an admin and now u're saying that i have no idea how to catch a hacker.

*Requesting the Owners to post here!
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephistopheles[DS] Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:06 pm

First of All, NEXT TIME YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH MR.THOR, Who Has Given You a Right To SAY Him USELESS ? And If You Reported For 3-5 Times, You Should Wait There, Not To Spam That /report Command, That is Annoying We All Know,

And How Can You Say That He Was Not Checking Your Report, You By Yourself Said That Catching an Aimbotter is Too Hard, So You Should Have To Show Some Patience.

And as Darkness Said, That is An Useless Excuse "That The Germany Base is So Far" If You Really Want TO Do Something For The Community You Need TO Do Some Hard Work, Man, Be Easy Next Time, Control Your Words, We All Are Team Here,

You are Already Has Been Reported For Using These Type of Words, And Look at Your Rank, You are Elite, That Does Not Mean You Will Disrespect Others,

This is an Warning(1/3) To Thor For Using Bad Words Against a Clan Mate.

Mephistopheles[DS]
Mephistopheles[DS]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum