Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7

4 posters

Go down

How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 Empty How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7

Post by FAMAS Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:50 pm

1.) First go to your web browser. (These images display Google chrome) Once you are on your web browser, type in the address bar www.sa-mp.com. Here you will be taken to the download page where you can see all versions of SA-MP.

2.) The first download available on the page will be "SA-MP 0.3.7". Next to that will be a link saying "Download Page". Click on this link to go to the download page with your new version of SA-MP.
How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 KPg0i3J

3.) When you are on the download page, click on  the "SA-MP 0.3.7 Client" link to download you new version of SA-MP.
Once you have downloaded SA-MP 0.3.7, go to your Gta San Andreas directory. This is usually located in your C drive. Once you are there, find the SA-MP Uninstal application. Open that up and uninstal your old version of SA-MP.
How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 Cs9zAVX

4.) Once you have downloaded SA-MP 0.3.7, go to your Gta San Andreas directory. Once you are there, find the SA-MP Uninstal application. Open that up and uninstal your old version of SA-MP.

5.) Click "Finish" to complete the removal of your old version of SA-MP
How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 ORLpFPG

6.)  Now go to your folder where your downloads are saved to. (If you have windows 7, 8 or 8.1, it should be located as "Downloads". If you have Windows Xp or Vista, it will be located in "My Documents" As a folder called "Downloads".) When you are in your download folder, you can find "SA-MP 0.3.7 install" application. Double click on that file to open the installation.
How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 Uqe1qrC

7.) . Click "Install". (If your SA-MP Installation has a problem finding your Gta San Andreas directory, you can manually find it by clicking "Browse".)
How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 VjTF0s5

8.) Click "Finish" To complete the installation.
How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 JIVjoMG

9.) A shortcut should already be on your desktop. If not, right click on the application and "Create Shortcut". You will see the shortcut is created in your Gta San Andreas directory. Right click on that shortcut and click "Cut". Then go to your desktop and right click the desktop. Click "Paste" And see your shortcut there.
How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 Ys3eW5b

Hope this helped you all to update to SA-MP 0.3.7. I Advise you to follow these steps. If you do not unistall your old version of SA-MP it could lead to crashes when you are in game.

FAMAS

Back to top Go down

How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 Empty Re: How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7

Post by United Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Nice work now i can direct new players here....( Tho one typo like Uninstall is Uninstal in this post but that's fine we all commit them even i commit typos in my posts  Smile )
+1 for Nice work FAMAS keep it up.
United
United

http://www.compfacts.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7 Empty Re: How To Update SA-MP From 0.3z To 0.3.7

Post by [LOW]Rock_Man Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Thanks Famas for doing that Tutorial I was going to post it but No problem, its Sticky Now!
[LOW]Rock_Man
[LOW]Rock_Man
Server Manager

https://lordsofwar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spar[K]les Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Tnx
Spar[K]les
Spar[K]les

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down