Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

choosing the team you want to spy in a vehicle bug.

2 posters

Go down

choosing the team you want to spy in a vehicle bug. Empty choosing the team you want to spy in a vehicle bug.

Post by Extreme Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Whenever I do /spy in any vehicle for some time my legs go out of the vehicle and then if my legs get back in the normal position for some time in that vehicle, then  it happens again and again.So I want you guys to fix this bug as soon as possible.
-Extreme. Very Happy

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

choosing the team you want to spy in a vehicle bug. Empty Re: choosing the team you want to spy in a vehicle bug.

Post by [LOW]H2O Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:02 pm

That's a SA:MP bug which is not something we can fix. Whenever you change your skin while driving any vehicle you look like standing not driving which is what /spy actually does (Changes skin & color). That's why you see your legs out of the vehicle, No one else sees that, only you. If you try it while driving a bike your animation will change to driving then standing and vice versa.
[LOW]H2O
[LOW]H2O

Back to top Go down

choosing the team you want to spy in a vehicle bug. Empty Re: choosing the team you want to spy in a vehicle bug.

Post by Extreme Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:32 am

Bugi sir thanks for seeing my post and for your replying. Very Happy

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down