Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting a Bug

4 posters

Go down

Reporting a Bug Empty Reporting a Bug

Post by Darkness Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:32 pm

Im reporting this bug because when i joined ig im spawned and when i went to go in the europe team i see that bug and i wanted to report it. Hope you guys will fix it  Smile

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0vvWMEjgrA&feature=youtu.be
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Reporting a Bug Empty Re: Reporting a Bug

Post by [LOW]Hydra Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:32 pm

I dont think its a bug because we dont have any random spawn at this position or maybe u used any cheat Razz
[LOW]Hydra
[LOW]Hydra
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage_Wolf Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:23 am

you were just bugged, it happens its not from the server. sometimes you even spawn somewhere in LS farms so its just a random bug no from server. rock may check my words and correct me if anything is wrong.
Rage_Wolf
Rage_Wolf

Location : Egypt -> El-Gharbia -> El-Mahalla El-Kubra -> 6 October St

Back to top Go down

Post by [LOW]CJS[SR71] Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:28 am

Sometimes this can be caused by insufficient streaming from your gta3.img, which loads the DFF files and in turn holds the collision files (.col) for the object models (Also holds IFP files - animations and TXD files - textures). You spawn and the collision file is unable to load in time, so you just fall straight through. Only way to fix that is if you were spawned higher so the files required have enough time to be streamed. If you have modded textures or anything in gta3.img at all, expect loading objects to be slower. With being spawned in random locations, thats solely an issue with GTA San Andreas, as it was never predicted you'd fall through the map.

Just curious that you spawned there, as hydra pointed out it isn't a spawn point. Will investigate this issue further.
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
[LOW]CJS[SR71]
Very Important Person

http://www.tomshardware.com/community/profile-1432456.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Hyd[R]a wrote:I dont think its a bug because we dont have any random spawn at this position or maybe u used any cheat Razz

I dont use any cheat -_-
Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:45 pm

[LOW]CJS[SR71] wrote:Sometimes this can be caused by insufficient streaming from your gta3.img, which loads the DFF files and in turn holds the collision files (.col) for the object models (Also holds IFP files - animations and TXD files - textures). You spawn and the collision file is unable to load in time, so you just fall straight through. Only way to fix that is if you were spawned higher so the files required have enough time to be streamed. If you have modded textures or anything in gta3.img at all, expect loading objects to be slower. With being spawned in random locations, thats solely an issue with GTA San Andreas, as it was never predicted you'd fall through the map.

Just curious that you spawned there, as hydra pointed out it isn't a spawn point. Will investigate this issue further.

Thanks, i fixed it.

Darkness
Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down