Lords OF War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You aren't in any team, you are just in the teams selection's section and the server says your team has captured this zone and you receive this much score.

2 posters

Go down

You aren't in any team, you are just in the teams selection's section and the server says your team has captured this zone and you receive this much score. Empty You aren't in any team, you are just in the teams selection's section and the server says your team has captured this zone and you receive this much score.

Post by Extreme Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:59 am

Today when I was in the France team I thought that I would go in some other team and then I did /st and then I was thinking that what team would I choose and I just moved side and side and then the selection of England team appeared and then I was thinking that should I go in eng team and while I was thinking that some person of eng named Mocni_Killer capped Hospital for team England and I wasn't in any team, I was just at eng team's selection and then the server said your team has capped Hospital and you receive +3 score for it I also have the proofs of this:- https://imgur.com/uVk3drn and then the same thing happened when I moved side in the teams selection and the Europe's team selection appeared and then a person of Europe team named timat capped Police Dep for team Europe and I still wasn't in any team and the server said your team has capped Police Department and you receive +2 score for it, the proof of that  is here :- https://imgur.com/xUbbniV and the same thing happened when I was in the Europe's team selection area a person named Brayan_Hogs capped nuclear ship for team Europe and I still wasn't in any team and the server said your team has capped nuclear ship and you have received +3 score for it, here is the proof of it:- https://imgur.com/DD66Qez
So guys please fix this bug as soon as possible. Very Happy
-Extreme.

Last edited by Extreme on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

You aren't in any team, you are just in the teams selection's section and the server says your team has captured this zone and you receive this much score. Empty Re: You aren't in any team, you are just in the teams selection's section and the server says your team has captured this zone and you receive this much score.

Post by Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Shocked I wish they can do this Laughing
Sherlock
Sherlock
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

You aren't in any team, you are just in the teams selection's section and the server says your team has captured this zone and you receive this much score. Empty Re: You aren't in any team, you are just in the teams selection's section and the server says your team has captured this zone and you receive this much score.

Post by Extreme Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Who?

Extreme
Very Important Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down